Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Empower Yourself To Inspire Others: Are You Ready For The Challenge?

I know how hectic your schedule is and how busy you are with not only work but with everything that's going on with your life but have you ever thought about doing something that will both benefit you and others as well? How? It's simple. All you have to do is do everything that keeps you busy but also find time to do the things that you love and then tell how rewarding your experiences are to other people. Sounds easy right but it's not. Not everybody can empower themselves and inspire others at the same time. Others fall flat whenever they try to do so while others send the wrong impression on others. I, for one, would like to be like that but I guess it's easier said than done.

I admire people who despite their busy daily lives, still have time for doing the things that they love and are still positive and happy despite their day to day struggles and stress. I wish I could be like that. I believe it can be contagious. Working with people who are like that or even co-existing with them can somehow help you realize things and somehow make everything feel somewhat better. If there is one thing I know it's the fact that there are so many people with insecurities out there and so many others who have very low self esteem and confidence. They try to hide these things by simply overworking themselves and not giving them time to enjoy what they should enjoy just because they are afraid of what other people will think or say about them.

If you empower yourself to inspire others, I think these people who have issues with these things will somehow learn to let go of their inhibitions and embrace the fact that they need to have fun every once in a while. You'd be surprised with how many lives you can touch and change at the same time. I don't try to hard to be such a person because I know inspiring others should come naturally. I just have to do what I have to do, share them and somehow hope that people will learn and be inspired by me. Being a role model to people is a tough job but it's always nice to know that you have the power to influence and change lives. It may be a big responsibility but if you are up to the challenge then why not give your all and be the best that you can be.

Inspiring others feel rewarding and at the same time, it makes you feel like there's actually a sense to your purpose. Some people even think of inspiring people as their new calling but whatever your reason is or whatever your feeling is, let's not lose track of the main goal here. It's not just about you but it's also about other people. If you truly want to be involved in inspiring people then continue to show them positivity and inspiration. Make them think and make them feel the need to doing something on their own. Teach them how to be true to themselves, to develop their own confidence in themselves and in everything that they do and most of all, teach them to learn how to do the same others when they become successful at it.

I may not be there yet but I know someday I will. I want to continue whatever it is that interests me and I want to continue to fuel the passion that's burning inside me. I want to continue being successful with my chosen career and in everything that I do but at the same time, I also have to do my best to share whatever blessing I have right now with other people. Hopefully, in the long run, I'll be able to reap everything that I've sown. 


                    

                                    Care to dream, Dare to inspire...

3 comments:

  1. It's good to inspire others. You can do this even with smallest things. I can still remember how I changed someone here and I happy with his change because it is for his best. Sometimes, he calls me his "mentor" which I think inappropriate because I don't want to be called one. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspiration is the root of all feats. ibang klase ang tao pag inspired, laging top notch and trabaho.

    ok ung feeling of being the catalyst for other people to feel that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Susan: Wow naman! I remember the people that I inspired. Although most of them are my male "creative" friends, I have also influenced some females who are close to me. My creative friends often tell me I'm like their muse because I always light up the fire in them to do more and dream more without me even realizing it. I like being the catalyst of change and inspiration for other people. It makes me feel good.

    @FC: You're right! Besides kahit naman hindi ka makapaginspire ng ibang tao, it's still nice to know na you're inspired to do something for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete