Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Why I Miss Blogging For My Personal Blog?

It has been months since I last posted something in my personal blog and somehow after posting an entry before this one, I finally realize how much I miss it. I may not be getting paid for it but thinking about my thoughts, ideas and so many things that I like are enjoyable to me. These days, I write on blogs for other people, articles for other people and stories for other people. Although I get paid for doing work for them and I enjoy doing what I do, I somehow feel like something is lacking. Perhaps I miss how personal my blog posts were. Thank God that I am finally adding a personal touch to my current writing for others. I am blessed to have been given many opportunities to earn some extra cash just by writing. In the past, I merely dreamt about it but now that I am actually experiencing it, I am proud of myself. I really want to become a writer. I just wasn't given enough chances in the past to pursue that dream. But now that I am given more choices than one, I am thankful that God is letting me hone my talent. Hopefully, I will  be able to reach success. For now, I am glad with what I have. I just realized that no matter how busy I become, I will always keep on looking for the joy of blogging for myself. This is why I am now making a promise to myself to keep this blog going for as long as I can. I just hope that I will be able to continuously update this despite my hectic schedule. Look out everyone! More posts coming soon! I can't wait!~

Yes, writing for others to get paid as I try to continue writing for myself. What a challenge!
 

1 comment: