Monday, October 22, 2012

Frowning On A Monday Morning

I was a bit torn up as I remembered that today is a Monday. I slept with the thought that I need to be awake at 3:15 AM once again to prepare for the day ahead. I woke up feeling sore as I wanted to snuggle next to my pillows and my husband longer but I know I can't. I had to cook my packed lunch before taking a cold bath. Apparently, we were so tired last night that we forgot to heat some water. I hurriedly got dressed and got ready for work. I had to be optimistic. It was the start of the week after all.

When I got to work, I was surprised to find that I was transferred to a different station. Apparently, my things have been transferred elsewhere and after finding my computer, I realized that my new station has a view. Finally, that made me smile. There is less artificial light from where I sit now and I can see if the weather is good or not outside. Sadly, when I already started working, it turns out that after a month of not using my computer and using another, I actually thought that perhaps it was already reformated. It has been a month after all and I know that I am the only one experiencing this. I feel annoyed that even up to now, nothing has been done about it.

I told my concern to our team leader who clearly was apologetic. I know it wasn't her fault. The managers said that my computer was fine. I wish they know how difficult it is to transfer from one station to another. Sheesh! Pregnant woman here! I wish they would be more considerate. She promised to find time to reformat it later but after seeing her schedule, I am not certain if she will be able to do it. I am frustrated. I don't know who to ask anymore. All of them don't seem to be listening. All of them don't seem to be concerned at all. I will not be the only one who will be affected by this but my students as well. *SIGH* Not a good start for my Monday. Just hoping for the best by the end of it...
This was me yesterday...
 
This is me today...
 
As I try to psych myself to go to work today. I don't really hate work. I love teaching my students. There are just some things that I cannot avoid hating. Sad but true. I can't leave even if sometimes I get burned out because I know I need this job. Who doesn't need money to live on every day anyway?
 
 
It seems everybody hates Monday. If Monday was a person, he/she would see a shrink and probably deal with depression. Sad but true.


But at the end of the day, I know I need to relax and try to be positive. Frowning won't get me anywhere. I will just feel stressed this way. I wish I wouldn't continue to feel this later. Taking long, deep breaths right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment