Friday, March 4, 2011

Life as I see it

Sorry for my month long hiatus. I never really thought keeping a blog could get so tedious. Anyhoo, I've been doing loads of pondering lately and thank goodness that I haven't gone mad or anything of the sort but I am on the verge of change. Lots of things have changed since the last time I wrote and no matter what I do about all them, nothing can change what has happened. Anyway, on to my thoughts for today now...Whoever said that life is easy? We all have to deal with our own struggles everyday. We all need to face our demons and sometimes we even self-destruct. We all go to through hell and back and we all have days that can go from bad to worse. Nothing is ever perfect so why go on living? It may be a simple question to everyone but it definitely requires a complicated answer. I have been living for 25 years now (almost 26 to be exact) and the fact remains the same that life is not a piece a cake. It's more like a roller coaster ride where we encounter ups and downs, twists and turns and everything else that goes along the way and the best thing or perhaps the only thing that we can do about it is to sit tight, buckle up and get ready for the ride. It's going to be one hell of a bumpy ride and nobody knows when it's gonna end or when it's gonna meet it's next up or down or twist and turn. Unlike a roller coaster ride where we get to see the tracks that lies ahead of us, in real life, we do not. It's more like riding a roller coaster with our eyes closed the whole time or to go through the ride blindfolded. Yes, it's downright scary but honestly, it's what makes it exciting at the same time. The fact that the unpredictable is a part of our daily lives has made our lives a lot more interesting. I don't want to be a hypocrite by saying that I always love my life and that it never came in mind that it sucks. Of course, it had but the point is, my life doesn't suck big time and in reality, every single thing that happens to me, happens for a reason. Just like what everybody says that God has a plan for all his children and yes, that includes every single minor detail. He may not want the same thing for all of us and to tell you truth, I think some of things that happen to us only happen not just because there is a reason for it but actually because we had it coming. Let's just say we are the catalysts of our own fates. I believe in that. So, I guess we truly are the architects of our lives. God merely gives us a blueprint that we should follow but in the end, we change things and sometimes we decide to screw it up. But anyway, all I'm saying is that I may not be 100 percent happy with my life right now and that not everything may be going the way I want them to be but somehow I should feel contented and grateful that I am alive and that nothing is horribly wrong with my life. I am blessed with what little I have and no matter how little I possess, I should still be thankful for there are other people out there who have lives far worse than I have. I should live happily without regrets haunting me, fear clawing at me or doubt overpowering me. I should live my life the way it should be. With less complaining and more appreciation, I think my life would be a lot more worthy in my eyes. We all should value our lives no matter how crappy things get everyday. Always remember, it's the little things that make life worth living and it's also the little things that make a difference. Try living your life the way I see it and see the difference. I am sure this will truly be an eye-opener for everyone.






No comments:

Post a Comment