Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why Can't It Be?

This is a story of a girl who wasn't supposed to fall in love with another boy for she was already taken while he had plans of his own. Maybe it was destiny. Maybe they really had to meet but sometimes fate can be tricky and it can trick you into believing that there should be something there that shouldn't be. In the end, they had to part ways and simply let it go. Here's her story. Here's how it goes...


I know what you mean. I understand how you feel. I know it wouldn't be right to feel that way but then again, I wont and I cant deny the fact that I do think of you a lot as well. Its just so hard to ignore meeting someone like you. I have never met anybody like you. It can be unfair but it's life and it's difficult to talk about it. I'm sure nothing will change though. Even if it would be tough to stop feeling this way. 


It's hard to think about it. it's tough to deal with it. The fact is it would be impossible for us to be together. It's not hopeless, it's just that there is no certainty or assurance that it would happen but despite all that, it still feel like it will happen and that it will come true. Why is that? I don't want to be this way. It's like I'm lying to myself and to everyone else but why do I keep on falling, faling even more for you? I can't seem to contain myself, thoughts running wild in my head. 


Whoever thought I would meet you? Whoever knew it was possible? Nobody ever expected this. It wasn't past of our desire. Then again, why am I happy? Why am I thinking that everything will be alright? I guess in the end I am contented even if i know this might be wrong. To love another when you are already bound to someone else - just won't do. Call me a liar if you find me deceitful but am I lying when I am just being true to what i feel? 


It's tough to be bound by things that have gotten out of hand. You feel like you are trapped and that there's nowhere left to go but go with it. How does it feel to fall out of love? Does it mean you feel so cold and that you start caring or loving less? Things are never what they seem. When one can be madly in love and then suddenly get swayed by things.


Why am I feeling this again? Why am I having sleepless nights? Do I have to go crazy thinking of things deeply or do I just have to be practical? I have so many questions but I don't know how to answer them. If I only knew, I would meet you, I never would have promised anybody anything. I never would have been somebody else's girl. 


But it's too late now, there's no turning back. It's too late to take back everything now, it's difficult to leave him now. He has grown dependent of me, perhaps, I am to blame. There has to be no heartbreak, no falling tears. I was never selfish, I just have to sacrifice. I don't want to forget you but I cant be with you. This way, there will be no goodbyes, no farewell, there will only be I miss yous...


Nobody knows what happened to the girl or to the boy that she fell in love with. Nobody knows if she stayed true to her vow of staying true to her heart or if she betrayed it but running off with the one that she was promised to be with. In this world, the only constant thing is change and no matter how unchangeable or unbreakable something is, sometimes it can still under go withering and thus, change. But the point is, we should all accept the changed that happen in our lives no matter how bad or worse things get in the end. It's our acceptance to change that makes us realize how blessed we are in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment