Friday, March 25, 2011

Why Lie?

It's hard when your emotions get the best and worst of you. In my case, I am a person who easily gets carried away with what I feel. It's not just that, I get carried away with how others feel too. These days, I have not been aggravated by anything serious. I guess today, isn't one of those days. Today, I just realized that there are so many few true and good people around. Honesty is no longer something that is easy to attain from others and being true is no longer something usual. I know, I am not a hypocrite so I will say that I am also guilty of not being true at times but what angers me is when you lie just because you want yourself to look good in front of everybody. I hate doing such a thing for self glory. I like making friends and most of all, it doesn't really matter whether I meet them online or I meet them in real life. What matters most is that when I do get to know new people is that they would be honest to me and be true in bearing who and what they are. I am not afraid of showing who I am and telling the whole world about me. What's there to be ashamed of? Perhaps some people find comfort in hiding behind a mask filled with lies or maybe they find joy in telling others that they are different from who and what they are. I do not want to judge others the way I perceive them but then again at the end of the day if you find out that someone has wronged you, you can't really stop yourself from saying a word or two about them. It angers me when I am being truthful and others lie in my face without me even knowing it. I hate it when such things happen but I have been haunted by such experiences ever since I was young. This is one reason why it's hard for me to trust people easily. Some things never change...
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment