Friday, September 14, 2012

PET PEEVE OF THE DAY: I HATE BOSSY PEOPLE!

So, it is early in the morning and it is a Friday. I am happy because I don't have to go to work tomorrow and that hubby and I are going out later. Unfortunately, someone had to be a party pooper and ruin my morning. Apparently, bossing me around so early in the morning won't make me cooperative. It is not like I am resisting orders. I just don't want to be barked at with them so early in the morning. All I need is a reminder and definitely not a lecture.

Lately, I feel like I am being trapped because I am being dictated so many things. It is not like I am Wonderwoman to be able to do everything. I am not a slacker and definitely not a person who lets things slide just like that. However, I am human and I make mistakes. Although I rarely make them, the sad part here is that whenever I make them, they notice it. I hate the feeling of being picked on. I hate that endless cycle. As if being bullied when I was younger wasn't enough. Sheesh! Do I really have to bossed around by everyone even now?

I am a grown woman. I am not a doormat. I am entitled to my own thoughts and opinions. I am an adult. I can act on my own. I can decide for myself. I do not need to be constantly disturbed just to  be reminded of what has been reminded to me since the first hour at work. Sure, they are my superiors at work but that doesn't mean that I am a robot who should just keep on following. I am trying the best that I can. So, I hope they realize that in the end, they are not the bosses of me. I refuse to continuously be bossed around.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment