Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thank You To All My Readers, Believers And Supporters

It is nice to hear people tell you that they read what you write and what you post. It is very flattering. Not just because I am being acknowledged by some people but also because they think I make sense and that I have something to tell. Not many people have told me these but a few have and I am glad they have. These people have encouraged me to continue writing. Back in high school, I used to write for fun and my English and Filipino teachers told me to keep on doing so. I did. When I was in college and even after that, I continued to write poems and short stories which is why I ended up getting a short course in freelance writing. I had to study on my own and it wasn't easy. The exams I had to take, the papers I needed to write, the articles. Everything! I knew they wouldn't write themselves. After nearly two years of studying, I graduated. Although not with honors, I still finished it. I was very proud then. I was able to finish something that I started. After that, I took writing jobs last year. Although I have stopped recently because I gave birth and because Lilly died, I still continue to write for myself. Writing is my passion. I used to think that art was the only one but now, I know that I was born to be a writer too. Although I may not be doing this 100 percent professionally yet, I am hoping that one day I will be able to do that. In the future, I hope to write fiction novels. Perhaps even non-fiction ones as well. For now, I will write in my blog and in my facebook account. For each person has a story to tell. All we need to do is listen and in my case, read. For we should never judge a person right away unless we know his/her actual story...
Thank you to all those who believe in me and to all those who support me. I am glad my voice has an effect to others. I want to be an inspiration despite the pain that I am going through right now. I know I am not perfect but at least people can learn a thing or two from me. Thank you for this talent to reach out to people, Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment